Monday, June 4, 2012

I really LOVED May!

I really LOVED May!

Discovered great beer, dessert & jackfruit at a filipino market in Hyehwa with Sara.




Aran and I watched the Vagina Monologues.  I've seen it before, but this time it had a Korean twist, complete with a vagina chocolate lolli.



Grooved with DAMNEAR David and the Reality Tourists with Sara.



Obtained half my running goal this month. Less than 250 kms to go.  What better way to commemorate this than through a Korean gym membership advertisement I found posted in the street near my home. Nothing surprises me anymore lol.



I celebrated my very first Teacher's Day :)



Injoyed (lol) one of the most AMAZING cities in the whole wide world, Tokyo.





Gained the nickname 'EYESPY' from Lanny by miraculously knowing Nicky was pregnant (even before Nicky knew). No explanation for this, I just thought she looked different so I broached the subject with her. Nicky decided to take a pregnancy test and yup, prego!
 Lanny: hahaha, Cony, I think of new name for you, EYESPY.  Your eyes are so big that you see things others cannot see".  Then she ran around the teacher's room making weird beeping noises, chanting "EYESPY, EYESPY."



Yes, I have BIG eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment