Sunday, July 15, 2012

"you will learn..."

I was recently in contact with my old grade seven teacher and he had mentioned the following in an email...

"you will learn that it is sometimes difficult to measure success in the profession that you have chosen..."
 
As my first year of teaching & learning comes to a close, I couldn't agree with him more.  There were some very difficult times...but, this past week proved to be one of those moments where perhaps some measure of success could be noted.  I was lucky enough to receive countless letters and cards from my kiddies expressing their thoughts of our time together.  I couldn't have been more proud of them while reading their words.  In every letter I could see 'personal bests' from each student.  We sure learned a lot this year :)





No comments:

Post a Comment