Monday, April 16, 2012

Do you know Brad? He is from Canada...

After lunch at school yesterday, I headed to the ladies room to quickly brush away my kimchi dragon breath and had the following conversation with an eight year old.  She was brushing her teeth as well, but this didnt stop her from talking to me with a mouth full of toothpaste.  I followed suit (when in Rome lol)

Girlie: Hi. How old are you?
Me: Thirty-one.
Girlie: hahahah. You are old.
Me: Yes, thanks.
Girlie: My mom is forty-four and my dad is forty-one.
Me: Wow. Awesome.
Girlie: Where are you from?
Me: Canada.
Girlie: Do you know Brad? He is from Canada.
Me: Nope, I dont know Brad.
Girlie: He is handsome. Are you married?
Me: No.
Girlie: Why not?
Me: I dont know.
Girlie: I taught myself how to speak English.  I have never been to Canada or America.  I am only from Korea.
Me: You speak English really well.
Girlie: Thanks. You have big eyes.
Me: Yes, I do.
Girlie: I think Brad would like you.  Let's finish brushing our teeth.
Me: Okay.

Only in Korea are children concerned about martial status haha

No comments:

Post a Comment