Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hey Everyone!

Well I did it...I copied what every other traveling teacher does and started my own blog.  I figured this would be easiest to keep those who care up-to-date on my teaching and travel experiences this year. I know these types of things usually start out strong (you know, with me writing every few days and having all these interesting things to say...ha), and eventually fizzle out as the blogger begins to have more of a social life once settled in their new country, but I will try to keep everyone updated on a regular basis. Who knows, maybe I will enjoy being a blogger.

This post is going to be pretty boring. Today is my second day in Seoul and I'm feeling jet lagged, so I'm kind of finding it hard to concentrate at the moment.  I guess I just wanted to get this thing started and get the word out.

Anyhow, off to bed...have a long day ahead at orientation, but looking forward to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment